And before I start my long rant I wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the one & only Fadzil. :)
Thanks for being with me through thick and thin eh bud?
Hope you have an enjoyable birthday outing with your girl.
So Valentine's Day in 2 days time.
Not that I care of but wtf
So i was reading some stupid horoscope about me when i realise something...
Virgo Guy in relationship - " A virgo guy can bring any girls to his knees,but due to his prudence and critical nature, he chose not to.Maybe it's their high expectations or maybe it's the fact they're scared of rejection, a virgoan is one of those rare creatures that don't mind being single for the rest of their life."
In my whole goddamn life, a girl never ever say no or rejected me when I ask them for something. Whether it's number or something else, I wonder why I never got rejected.
They keep on giving in.
So I got a hot girl number,what did I do with it?
Nothing.
Why did I do nothing?
She's clearly interested with me.
She send me sms.
She talk to me earnestly whenever we met.
But what did I do?
Nothing.
I treated her like a plank of wood the way I treated most other girls.
(Sometime this is killing me.)
Damnit, I just don't know why.
Of course I wanna start a relationship.
I want someone to love.
I want someone whom I can dote with.
I want someone whom I can pamper with.
I want someone whom I can share stories with.
But the truth is.
I'm scared.
And that's why the only girl whom i ever approach with to be my girlfriend.
Is my one and only ex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment