It suddenly occur to me that I talk about sex way too much with my friends.
The truth is I'm really not into sex anyway.
I mean you ever heard of guys faking orgasm?
Or rejecting sex request from gorgeous girls that throw them into much confusion about their sense of well-being and that they think they are not that hot enough.
Oh what the heck.
Despite the fact that I'm good at it ,I get bored too easily though.
And yeah I sucks at maintaining friendship.
Touch n go. bye.
Okay different topic.
To those girls who perform one-night stand with a mysterious stranger.
And from my personal experience...
Yeah,it's always the same guy who get it.
Funny how handsome that dude is, it's hard for the dude to get laid.
But compare to an ugly cretin who's good at sweet-talking and have loads of charisma, they can get all the chicks they wanted.
I mean GIRLS?
Are you girls BLIND?
Why'd have sex with that "sincere"(he slept with you,obviously he's not) sweet talking douchebag who look like Tim Curry and have slept with 999 women(probably have STDs) rather than the innocent good looking chap who's probably a virgin but wanted to get laid but don't know how to.
And enough of the jargon - "I don't want a handsome boyfriend because he will probably cheat on me....or he will leave me for someone else."
Because the truth is, even your ugly boyfriend cheated on you.
And even your ugly boyfriend will leave you for someone else one day.
And... to those who don't and really have a sense of dignity.
Yea you're the beacon of hope for man's morality in this day and age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment