Tuesday, March 10, 2009

& I thought I was dead.

I had this dream which felt so surreal and emotional that I'm at lost of what words to describe it.


Ok basically I had this dream of being killed by machine guns(?) from the top,it went through the ceiling and the bullets hit my brains.

How the heck the bullets pierced through the walls from the comfort of my home eludes me(?). I was imaginating they were using this special sort of bullet that can pierce through everything in it's path, like when you hit it from the top it'll go all the way to the earth's core. (idea mr scientist?)

So I felt this cooling sensation on my head and quickly assume I'm dead. Well I never go to check it and wouldn't dare to but I automatically think I'm dead.. (?)

Then suddenly, a cocktail childhood friend of mine, Kim(?)(of all people) appear and cover my eyes. Then I began exchanging last words with him and telling him about life and that i'm not gay.(?????)

In a dragonball or bleach kind of way,I was slowly materialising away from the real world and into the ground where there are lots of people waiting for their judgement. Apparently all are malay and are wearing baju kurung(?????) So I met this pakcik beside me and we began talking. He told me that guy beside him is from the middle ages.(?)

Not counting how long I waited suddenly one of my uncle, Raz, (?)appear and began to go beside me.I ask him whether it's already world war III. He reply he die in a car crash.(?)

Moments later I went down to my knees and started crying when I assume I am going to hell. Am I?

In a way.
This dream makes me realise one should cherish life the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment