I really love you with all my heart,seconds before you announce our break-up.
For you to end our relationship abruptly,it left a big hole in my heart and in my soul.
I still remember that day.
It was the first time I was late for work.
My mind was buzzing and my heart hit rock bottom.
I was lost and confused.
That's when I came to a conclusion to the initial reaction.
And I stood with my conclusion till now.
I don't care if you are now a model or shit,I don't want to see your face ever again.
Don't get me wrong.
What I did is for the best for both of us.
I just want to erase that part of history when we are together.
Totally forgotten in a part of my life.
There's virtually no experience I gain seriously.
It's like a wasted confluence of time,effort,emotions and feelings
And if we were to ever cross path again, treat me as a normal bystander.
Don't harbour any ill-feelings please.
Just ignore me.
But then again.
Who knows?
If by fate, we cross path unexpectedly and need each other in completing a task.
Maybe we'll be friends again.
But for now.
Sorry yaney, I'm gonna totally wipe the memory of you.
Take care and please don't worry about me.
I promise I'll be strong alrite? :D
.
..
bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment