A stranger stabs you in the front;
a friend stabs you in the back;
a girlfriend stabs you in the heart,
but best friends only poke each other with straws.
I admit.
I really sucks at maintaining friends.
It's just that my life is filled with so many cocktail friends.
These cocktail friends assume I have an active social life.
But in reality I don't.
In reality, due to my childhood,I find it hard to trust anyone.
I always expect people to stab me in the back or say bad things about me.
Other than that,I love to be a low profile or ignorant kind of person...which I can't put others to think that way.Even according to one of my close friend, there's something about me that people just cannot ignore. There's something about me that people either love or hate.
Oh well.
Better put this something to good use. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment