Sunday, January 11, 2009

Losing weight.

To lose weight is to have more output of calories per day than it's input.

Yesterday,I went for a 45 minutes jog three times. ( since it was my offday and basically the fact that I really got no social life.) First when I wake up at 9am,the other one at 2pm ( 3 hours after my "brunch"- I had fried noodlesx x_x) and before I slept at 10pm.




Problem counting calories....
( My stupid question mark key is spoilt so i sub the question mark with ....)



580 calories
Mee Siam it's counterpart meanwhile pack 30 less calories.



800 calories
The most calories-clogged local food.
Just look at the oil and carbo...urgh.
I had a LOT of these yesterday. :(



120 calories (each)
Not including gravy.
But not bad at all calories-wise actually.



700 calories
This is a chicken rice. ^^
Hard to find a decent picture.
Stupid flickr.



750 calories ( chicken)
600 calories (fish)

Nowadays everyone eat nasi lemak with chicken.
Try to skip the ikan bilis & fried beans with more cucumber.
I mean seriously these two really spoilt the nasi lemak taste overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment