Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sentosa

So,I went to Sentosa last night for some sort of events\games day thingie.

Fun,until lunchtime when we realize that there weren't any lunch organized for us and everyone goes mad.Seriously,mad. My mind went totally blank in the afternoon.

Luckily there's a chalet catered for us and a swimming pool! I just jump into the pool not caring any restrictions. Just shut my brain out and swam aimlessly in the pool.Stay in the pool right till the night until the caretaker ask me to go up cause I'm wearing a shirt. The dignity of having a fatty belly force me to either go topless or not. I chose the latter. For some weird reason I kept thinking about my ex throughout the night. The night sky,the stars,the swimming pool,...it just screams marianie inside my head.

Then an old friend of my call - of all time in the world,at that time.
In a way it save me.heh. There, we talk all the way,not caring about the rest. At that time,it suddenly occur to me that I was one of the last one left in my PVR batch. Faizal,Azlan,Rina,Jub,Kazim,Ain...wow can't belief I was the last one. We talk for quite a long time until he told me his wife is asking him to put down the phone.

Still feeling bored, I took out the book I bought earlier and read it with my handphone torchlight on. Damn it,like old times.

Well then, somebody accuse me of doing something that I swear I didn't think I do or even have the abhor thought of it seriously. I was just in my own world thinking about some personal matter- distancing myself from the rest. My mind was elsewhere. Maybe I'm thinking too much at that time,but who cares anyway.

So I stay overnight there with Yat and Fly.
Smal hut,but for 32 bucks per night,I guess it's quite a catch.
We went prowling the beaches late at night talking about stuffs,careers and all.
Sit by the beach,under the stars,drinking beer. Gosh when the last time I did this.

Fly's right.So much about wanting to stay single for a long time.
Life tend to get lonely when there's no one to confide with.

It's funny when you get attached, peoples tend to flirt with a lot of girls.
But once we are single, it's tend to be hard to even talk to one.
You get the girl's number, but just don't feel or care about what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment