So I spend the whole morning and afternoon in front of the desktop computer.
I'm like totally addicted to fallout 3 and football manager 2009.
I mean seriously these two games kick so much ass.
And even better still,it's free. :p
Went out with Faizal in the evening.
Talk bout the past.
Talk bout the girls.
Girls.Girls.Girls. That's the topic of the day.
Reminiscing the past skirt-chasing days during our time at mezza9.
How the two of us would do the impossible that no any average Joe could do by grabbing the "hottest chicks" everywhere from McDonalds(lolx) to disco to our workplace. This Faizal is basically one of the greatest PUA in Singapore. He thought me a LOT of stuffs about the trade of life and stuffs.
Well,according to him, the key ingredient of getting into a girl's heart is...
Nevermind.
I say guts. ( which is not what I intended to put earlier...)
Well apart from that, we talk about making money, starting a business , met a crazy guy at Mac and free nuggets and fries. (long story)
Yeah,back about girls...
Sometime,or rather most of the time, my anxiety kills me from inside.
Especially if you're in a group and not feel close to anyone around you.
Oh well.
At least I got the honour of never get rejected by a girl before in my whole life.
Because the only girl I ever approach is.
My one and only ex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment